TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.FantasyPower11.com is a brand of FantasyPower11. The usage of www.FantasyPower11.com website/ mobile app is subject to users acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions defined herein..
The term “FantasyPower11” refers to www.FantasyPower11.com which is owned by FantasyPower11.
2. Intellectual property
FantasyPower11 hold all rights tangible or intangible for the website and all the services offered on the website including but not limited to all games and other content , promotional material, inter alia all strategic and development plans, ideas , designs, financial conditions, business plans, data banks, information related to technology and process, the technology developed including the software and methodology of usage from here on referred to as “intellectual Property”. The company is only permitting the user to use the Intellectual property to play the games and use other services offered and under all circumstances the user is strictly prohibited to use the intellectual capital otherwise, which includes but is not limited to copying, reproducing or transmitting any media known to / or will be known to human kind of the intellectual property. The user is not being granted any rights whatsoever with respect to the intellectual property by allowing him to play games on the website and use other services on the website. Except as expressly authorized by www.FantasyPower11.com, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part.
3. Usage of www.FantasyPower11.com
Certain FantasyPower11 Services being provided on FantasyPower11 may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of FantasyPower11 or FantasyPower11 Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the FantasyPower11 Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on FantasyPower11;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of FantasyPower11;
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts here under to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids) In the event any User breaches, or FantasyPower11 reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used FantasyPower11 or the FantasyPower11 Services, FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of FantasyPower11 or the FantasyPower11 Services, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on FantasyPower11 and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
If FantasyPower11 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any FantasyPower11 Services, FantasyPower11 shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User's account or FantasyPower11 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of FantasyPower11 , but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of FantasyPower11.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from FantasyPower11 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
4. Third party sites, services and products
FantasyPower11 may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to terms and conditions,if any, as mentioned on those websites. FantasyPower11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from www.FantasyPower11.com, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. FantasyPower11's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by FantasyPower11 of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that FantasyPower11 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
FantasyPower11 contains content that is created by FantasyPower11 as well as content provided by third parties. FantasyPower11 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the FantasyPower11 Services provided on FantasyPower11 including while participating in any of the contests hosted on FantasyPower11.
6. User Conduct
- a. restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of FantasyPower11 Services;
- B. deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with FantasyPower11 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein;
- C. refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by FantasyPower11). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with FantasyPower11.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from FantasyPower11 by marking e-mails from FantasyPower11 as part of their "safe senders" list. FantasyPower11 shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by FantasyPower11 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify FantasyPower11 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. FantasyPower11 shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with FantasyPower11 Services and/or FantasyPower11 experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying FantasyPower11 or FantasyPower11 Services.
- Users agree that without FantasyPower11's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of FantasyPower11's Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support FantasyPower11 or the FantasyPower11 Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of FantasyPower11 Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt FantasyPower11 Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of FantasyPower11 Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to FantasyPower11 Services by any means other than the User interface provided by FantasyPower11, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of FantasyPower11 Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use FantasyPower11 for any of the following:
- a. To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- b. To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- c. To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- d. To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer
- e. FantasyPower11, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- f. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on FantasyPower11 without the express written consent of FantasyPower11;
- g. To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- h. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on FantasyPower11 without the express written consent of FantasyPower11;
- i. To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- j. To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- k. To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material
- l. To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- m. To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- n. To interfere with or disrupt FantasyPower11, servers, or networks;
- o. To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of FantasyPower11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- p. To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through FantasyPower11 or to manipulate User's presence on FantasyPower11(s);
- q. To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- r. To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in FantasyPower11's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject FantasyPower11 to public disparagement or scorn, FantasyPower11 reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from FantasyPower11, deny such User access to FantasyPower11, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to FantasyPower11 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access FantasyPower11 by any means other than through the interface that is provided by FantasyPower11 for use in accessing FantasyPower11. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of FantasyPower11 is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit FantasyPower11's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of FantasyPower11.
- Users may contact FantasyPower11 Helpdesk with problems or questions, as appropriate.
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are required to seek permission or consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or entering on FantasyPower11 or the FantasyPower11 Services or inter alia, in the contest, uploading pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on FantasyPower11. Entry to FantasyPower11 without consent from parent/s or legal guardian and consequent participation in any activity on FantasyPower11 Website is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of FantasyPower11, whenever it comes to the knowledge of FantasyPower11.
- FantasyPower11 believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
- Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain FantasyPower11 Services on the FantasyPower11 with the consent of their parent/s or legal guardians, they may not (where expressly stated in the rules of the Contest) participate in Contest(s) hosted by FantasyPower11.
- FantasyPower11 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the FantasyPower11.
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
State of Residence
Date of birth
Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Orissa or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
8. Contest(s), Participation and prizes
- As part of its services, FantasyPower11 may also conduct contest(s) on the FantasyPower11.Currently, FantasyPower11 provides the following FantasyPower11 Services: A fantasy cricket game Individual users wishing to participate in the FantasyPower11 Services ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of real life cricketers, involved in the real-life cricket (as applicable), series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. FantasyPower11 offers Participants fantasy game Contest(s) relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Contests, FantasyPower11 may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
- The Contest(s) across the FantasyPower11 Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
- a. "Fantasy Rules" available at How To Play - Fantasy Cricket
- b. Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available by FantasyPower11 Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
- A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) offered in relation to a Sport Event across the FantasyPower11 Services. However, unless FantasyPower11 specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting more than one Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that FantasyPower11 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the FantasyPower11 Services) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by FantasyPower11 in its sole discretion.
- FantasyPower11 shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the FantasyPower11 Services from each Participant in relation to Contest(s).
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
9. Contest Formats
There are 2 types of contests on www.FantasyPower11.com-
Public contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation
Private contests, where Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users.
All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both the types of the Contest(s) as defined above.Public contest
In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), FantasyPower11 may offer the Contest(s) comprising of 2 or more Participants.
FantasyPower11 may offer this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
In certain Contests on FantasyPower11, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contest(s) is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.Private contest
In the Private contest format of the Contest(s), FantasyPower11 enables Users to create a contest ("Private contest") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Teams and participate in the Contest(s). Users may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of 2 -10 Participants. The User creating the Private contest shall submit the participation fee for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest, shall supply a name for the Private contest and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The User creating the Private contest shall provide FantasyPower11 with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable FantasyPower11 to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with FantasyPower11 (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and submit the participation fee for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private contest will be provided with the option to convert the Private contest into a Public contest format, and permit the participation of Users without the contest Code. It is clarified that FantasyPower11 undertakes such conversion in a serialised manner and cannot and does not warrant that any Private contest will be converted into a Public contest format prior to the commencement of the round/Contest(s) or that any Users will join such Contest (s to make it operational. In case the number of Participants in any Private contest (or converted Contest(s)) is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each User shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and FantasyPower11 shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest(s).
Fantasy Cricket requires its participants to form a team of 11 players using their knowledge of the game of cricket, player statistics, players’ performance against a particular opposition/ on a particular ground and players’ performance in a particular format (Test Matches, ODIs and T20). The participants are required to formulate this team within a certain set of guidelines (example- user can only select 3/4/5 batsmen only) and using limited resources (example- total salary cap of 100 points) and their aim is to maximize the points basis the real game of cricket. Such a selection of a cricket team ensures that the element of skill and knowledge has a predominant influence on the outcome of each contest.
“www.FantasyPower11.com” is a fantasy cricket website/ app that requires its participants to form a cricket team as described above and join contests to win real money.
Basis the above, the contests on “www.FantasyPower11.com” come under the purview of skill based gaming and are exempt from the provisions of the Public Gambling Act of 1867 since the success of any participant is a function of his/her skill, superior knowledge, judgement and experience about the game of cricket and its players.
By participating in the Contests on0 “www.FantasyPower11.com”, each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India and are above the age of 18 years.
FantasyPower11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Orissa and Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the www.FantasyPower11.com as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
12. Computation of fantasy points
FantasyPower11 may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention, FantasyPower11 shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However, FantasyPower11 hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/ statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against FantasyPower11 in this respect.
13. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
Selection of Winners: Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, FantasyPower11 may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest.Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified.In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants. FantasyPower11 shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) did not abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Contacting Winners: Winners shall be contacted by FantasyPower11 or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
PAN card copy
Copy of proof of Residence
Bank account details with proof
FantasyPower11 shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by FantasyPower11. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. FantasyPower11 shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the www.FantasyPower11.com. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the above mentioned web-page but has not received any communication from FantasyPower11, such Participant may contact FantasyPower11 within the time specified on the webpage.
Verification process: Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by FantasyPower11 shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). FantasyPower11 shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
FantasyPower11 shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
Determination by FantasyPower11 that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
Any other ground
Taxes Payable:All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
Miscellaneous: The decision of FantasyPower11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Odisha, and Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the above mentioned states, FantasyPower11 shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with www.FantasyPower11.com. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with FantasyPower11, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), FantasyPower11 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account.To the extent permitted by law, FantasyPower11 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against FantasyPower11 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
FantasyPower11 will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. FantasyPower11 shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for FantasyPower11, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by FantasyPower11 without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of FantasyPower11 . Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings, and ceremonies/functions.
15. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of FantasyPower11 that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of FantasyPower11 that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then FantasyPower11 shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or league it in any manner. Employees, directors, affiliates and family members of FantasyPower11 shall not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
16. Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the services provided by FantasyPower11 (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or FantasyPower11, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent FantasyPower11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard FantasyPower11’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of FantasyPower11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
17. Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the services/ contests provided on the www.FantasyPower11.com voluntarily and at their own risk. FantasyPower11 shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Fun Features (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the www.FantasyPower11.com and accessing the services/ contests provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify FantasyPower11, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the services/contests including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- FantasyPower11 accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of services/ contests by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to services/ contests, including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify FantasyPower11 and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of an attorney, legal charges etc.) on a full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by FantasyPower11 on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold FantasyPower11 harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the www.FantasyPower11.com or participation in any Contest. In no event shall FantasyPower11 be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the www.FantasyPower11.com or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of FantasyPower11 allowing Users to access the services/ contests hosted on the www.FantasyPower11.com, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against FantasyPower11, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- FantasyPower11 may be required under certain legislation, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon FantasyPower11 posting them on the www.FantasyPower11.com or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the www.FantasyPower11.com. If they do not provide FantasyPower11 with accurate information, FantasyPower11 cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- FantasyPower11 shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond FantasyPower11’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, FantasyPower11 shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- FantasyPower11’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the www.FantasyPower11.com or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and FantasyPower11 and govern your use of the www.FantasyPower11.com, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with FantasyPower11.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- FantasyPower11 reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the www.FantasyPower11.com, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with FantasyPower11’s policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any services/contests.
19. Cancellations and Refunds
A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid: If the User sends a written request to FantasyPower11 from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; FantasyPower11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
FantasyPower11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions governing the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
Disclaimer for this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
- While our endeavor is to keep the information up to date and correct, www.FantasyPower11.com and its business associates does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. www.FantasyPower11.com and its business associates will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- In case www.FantasyPower11.com discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User account, www.FantasyPower11.com reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the user account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, www.FantasyPower11.com agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- In the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever. - www.FantasyPower11.com reserves the exclusive right to change /modify/remove any contest or content/service at any point in time. Nobody is entitled to make any claim of any nature whatsoever.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.FantasyPower11.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues at our end/natural disasters/technical issue at user’s End or any other factor that may result in the direct loss and /or consequential loss for the user. The use of this website is solely at the discretion of user.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.FantasyPower11.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will www.FantasyPower11.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.